Evan-Moor Daily Academic Vocabulary 2
pdf | ISBN-10: 1596732016 | 7.56 MB
Give your students the important vocabulary they need to perform well in the classroom and on assessments!
Explain, create, solve, imagine, improveâ€”these are powerful words. Your students encounter these words in textbooks, in worksheets, in assessments, and in real-world situations. But do they really understand them?
Daily Academic Vocabulary is the first product to provide students in grades 2â€“6+ with targeted daily instruction and practice using academic vocabulary words. Each book in Daily Academic Vocabulary provides 36 weeks of instruction and practice on the critical words that students encounter frequently in their coursework and on assessments.
Each book, grades 2â€“6+, in the series contains:
* Transparencies that display each week's words, definitions, and sample sentences.
* Weekly teacher lesson plan pages that include the definitions and sample sentences for each week's words, ideas for how to introduce the words, and scripting suggestions that build on students' previous knowledge and personal connections to the words.
* Reproducible student practice pages:
- Days 1â€“4 of each week present three or four questions that focus on using the words in a scholastic or personal context.
- Day 5 is a review that features four multiple-choice questions as well as an opened-ended writing activity that requires students to apply the words to their own experiences.
* Reproducible review weeks that give students additional practice on the words introduced in the prior eight weeks. Practice formats are fun and engaging for students and include cloze paragraphs, crosswords, and crack-the-code puzzles. Download links:
Download(Should buy premium at this HOST!):